Perhaps you have begun to plan your wedding and some parts are already in place, or you have already found your venue but would like assistance with everything else.
Whatever the reason, if full wedding planning isn’t for you, we are happy to assist with any number of elements for your special day.
Our wedding planning team will work with you to determine which elements of your wedding you require assistance with.
We shall make sure that all communication is documented so you won’t miss a thing. This will allow you to ask any questions you may have throughout the process. We of course, will be as flexible as possible and provide the best service for you throughout the planning process and on the day.
Your wedding day should be as unique as you are, that’s why we offer a completely bespoke service, tailored to you.
Partial Wedding Planning costs start from £1,750 +VAT and include the following services:
- Free consultation with your own dedicated wedding planner at Premier HQ.
- Management of all suppliers – This will include all suppliers including photographer, videographer, entertainment, florist and décor and AV. *This doesn’t include the venue or catering.
- 1 consultation at our Leicester offices – After your initial meeting with us, we then another opportunity to come and discuss all plans close to the wedding date with your dedicated wedding planner.
- 1 site visit at your chosen venue – We will need to visit the venue so we can visualise what it is you are trying to achieve. It also gives us an opportunity to gain further information from the venue such as measurements and to see if there will be any obstacles we will need to overcome.
- On the day coordination – We will arrive from 8.30am on the day, and stay right through until the first dance to ensure everything runs smoothly. This service also includes a full working document and 2D drawing of a floor plan
To find out more about our partial wedding planning service contact us to arrange an in-depth telephone or skype consultation, at a time to suit you.