We have developed the P-VENT Online Event Platform to offer our clients a fully brandable, easy to navigate hub for their virtual events.
Virtual & Hybrid events are here to stay and at Premier we wanted to ensure that we had the best possible solution for our clients which is why we have developed the P-VENT Platform and the Premier Studio.
The platform comes complete with all the functionalities you might expect in a virtual event platform, and we are able to develop and add in any additional functionalities you might require on a case by case basis.
Our development team are always looking for a new challenge to sink their teeth into, so if you have an idea for a feature you’d like to include on the platform, just let us know!
From our platform you’ll be able to stream live or pre-recorded footage throughout the duration of the live event. Your guests will also be able to re-visit the site at a later date to re-watch the event footage as required.
The following features are included as standard as part of the Premier Platform:
- Branded log-in page: guests will be able to enter their log-in and password (generated by us), granting them access to the platform.
- Branded homepage: this page will go live a few hours before the event begins and will be the central hub for your virtual event. It will play host to the live stream feed and can also house sponsor ads/calls to action as required.
- Live stream: video content will be able to be viewed at full screen or at a reduced scale.
- Moderated Q&A: our Q&A module can be fully moderated and comes with the option for guest anonymity.
- Live chat forum: all attendees will be able to communicate with each other before the event goes live and during breaks in content.
- Live polls: we can schedule live polls throughout the event, allowing for real-time feedback on sessions and content.
- Helpline chat: our platform comes with an integrated chat feature that will allow guests to contact our team for real-time technical support and advice.
- Attendee list: here your guests will be able to se a list of all registered attendees and whether they’re online or not. The guests will also be able to set up video chats with each other if they’d like!
- Reaction buttons: during the live stream, guests will be able to share their reactions with emoji’s or icons. This allows you to see how guests are feeling about the content in a fun, informal way.
- Session rating: as part of our live poll function, we can offer guests the opportunity to rate sessions directly after they take place, rather than in a post event survey following the live day.
- Post event analytics: the platform features post event reports as standard, allowing you to track guest engagement and trends after the event.
The functions listed above are by no means our limits – we are able to build features into the platform to fit any brief! Please let us know your exact requirements and we will be able to share a development cost with you.
To find out more about the P-VENT Platform and how it could support with your next virtual or hybrid event don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team.